Right To Manage Company
Right to Manage Companies (RTM) are set up and used by leaseholders who want to take over management of the property themselves, rather than appointing a managing agent.
How to set up a Right to Manage Company An RTM can be set up as a company limited by guarantee or limited by shares. M&N are happy to explain the difference and to advise on the best option for your given situation.
How we help You can be certain that your RTM is compliant with the law and its articles of association. We work alongside the directors to ensure the annual obligations are met while you deal with the day to day tasks.
Appointing M&N as company secretary will reduce your workload as we can assist with the following:
- Maintaining your statutory documents and registers
- Liaising with solicitors and estate agents with regard to conveyancing queries
- Managing the transfer of membership and issue of new membership certificates
- Preparing and submitting the confirmation statement
- Drafting notices and documentation for all meetings – annual general meetings, general meetings and directors meetings
We are specialist in this field and this is why you should appoint M&N as your company secretary directly.
To set up your Right to Manage Company or for us to take over the roll if your current provider is just simply not good enough!
call us now on 020 8974 5252 or fill up this form: